- He was the first to found a publishers and Booksellers Association of India in about 1931.
- The first to publish an excellent book concerning Physical Education – Physical Education for Boys in Indian Schools by Dr.G.F. Andrews.
- The First to prepare and print an excellent catalogue of hundreds of publications of the madras university publications of the Madras University When LIFCO was appointed Sole Aents for selling the Madras University Publications:
- The first to publish Sales tax manuals both in English and Tamil.
- The first to bring out very cheap books in English for one anna and in Tamil for four annas (equivalent to twenty five paise).
- The first to put on roads mobile vans to carry books to remotest villages of Tamil Nadu.
- The first to publish excellent instructors in Tamil Shorthand and Tamil Typewriting.
- The first to publish a book in Tamil regarding the care and maintenance of a bicycle
- The first to publish an excellent guide to Posts and Telegraphs:
- The first to publish an excellent treatise in regard to police and the public in Tamil;
- The first among the publishers of books to advertise ONE FULL PAGE in The Hindu Daily, twice.
- Small saving
- Allotment of work
- Respect for Great souls
- Human welfare
- Right Recognition
- Moral Foundations