Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Lifco Publishers, a leading publisher of books focused on cultural and linguistic diversity. By accessing our services or purchasing our products, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. Please read this document carefully.
*1. Acceptance of Terms:*
– By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use our services.
*2. Publishing Services:*
– Lifco Publishers offers book publishing services, including printing and distribution.
– Lifco Publishers retain the copyright to their works.
clients are responsible for making payments as agreed upon for the selected publishing services. Payment terms and schedules will be detailed in individual contracts.
*5. Refund and Cancellation:*
– Lifco Publishers’ refund and cancellation policy is outlined separately and is binding upon all transactions. Please refer to our Refund and Cancellation Policy for details.
– All materials, including content, design, and trademarks on our website, are the intellectual property of Lifco Publishers and may not be used without our explicit written consent.